Eyelash extensions are individual lashes made from synthetic materials. Each synthetic lash is carefully attached to a single natural lash to “ENHANCE” your beautiful eyes. Extensions may not be for everyone, but you never know until you try it! Just be warned they are addictive! Extensions are applied to the natural lash, not the eyelid. As we (shed) lose natural lashes every day and grow new ones, lash extensions will need to be replaced at follow up appointments, which are called “fills”.
Lash artists at “Enhanced Lashes and more” are highly trained and have both the knowledge and clear understanding of proper extension application. Precise attention to detail and truly caring for the health of our clients’ lashes are the utmost importance at every appointment. We handle your eyes and lashes as if they were ours! Extensions are a tremendous time-saver for the busy individual, no matter your age.
Volume Lash Set - aka Russian Volume, 2D, 3D, or 4D. Volume lashes are handmade fans using thinner lashes, to create a lighter, fluffier, fuller look.
Classic lash Set - 1 lash extension attached to 1 natural lash, perfect for the client with a lot of natural lashes and would like to add length. This 1:1 is a very natural look.
- Refrain from consuming caffeine before your appointment
- Headphones with your music is ok, it helps to calm and relax you.
- Refrain from chewing gum or excessive talking during extension application.
- Remove all make-up at home, come with clean lashes and NO make-up near your eyes. Use an oil free make-up remover.
- Arrive 10-15 mins before scheduled appointment to allow time to fill out paper work(new clients)
- Please advise if you are coming from another salon and currently have lash extensions, this may require additional time and may cost more.
- Avoid getting extensions wet for 24 hours after application
- Avoid oil based products. Oil based products break down the adhesive and effect the retention of your lash extensions.
- Avoid mascara. Mascara can be difficult to remove, trying to remove mascara often causes pulling out lashes. Mascara clumps the lashes together and adds weight to your natural lashes
- Sleep on your back for the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid rubbing your eyes
- Do not pick or pull on lashes
- Do not use lash curlers
- Thoroughly wash your lashes and lash line daily with lash cleanser. Don’t be afraid, just be gentle.
- Brush lashes daily, only when they are dry. Never brush them when they are wet.
- Mineral eye make-up is recommended
- Get refills every 2-3 weeks
- Stay away from heat source, fire, ovens, BBQ grill, etc.
- ENJOY YOUR NEW LOOK!
- By appointments only/ no walk-ins.
- In Consideration to other guests in the studio, please do not bring children with you to your appointment.
- We ask that you silence your cell phones.
- If you are late, please be aware this cuts into your appointment time, which means you get less lash extensions and still must pay for your scheduled appointment time. So, please plan accordingly and plan plenty of drive time.
- There is a fee for cancellations or No shows.
- We kindly ask that if you should need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please allow at least 48-24 hours prior to scheduled service to avoid charges.